[B2B E-Commerce] Webstore's Integration IRIS Exchequer using BASDA eBIS-XML for biggest B2B/B2C lighting suppliers in UK
Specialist in systems integration with Iris Exchequer - Linking Webstore with Stock Control, Sales and Purchase Order Processing within Exchequer which implies that we can easily keep track of the 20,000 sales orders the client receives each month.
Client is a long established Market leader in the commercial lighting sector, with an extensive range of over 3500 lighting products.Trade Counters in Park Royal (NW London), Charlton, Wapping, Basildon (Essex), Hounslow, Leeds & Liverpool.
Our proven & dedicated programmers have hands on experience on linking E-commerce webstores with Iris Exchequer. Our solutions act as a middle tier between Exchequer and any other database system or website.
One of the key issues faced by the Iris Exchequer customers is getting data into and out of Exchequer quickly and reliably. We have developed a modular framework that facilitates this. Our recent projects catered Linking E-Commerce & warehouse /Stock control systems that enable Exchequer customers to integrate best of breed solutions with core financials of Exchequer.
- Instant Information Access –Customised client area that enables customers to check prices, availability, and stock location instantly. They'll be able to access complete account information and quickly process returns, back orders, sales quotes, web-orders & customer service enquiries.
- eBusiness – a simple tool allowing you to trade online, confidently and securely.
- Trade counter – processes sales orders quickly and efficiently in busy trade environments.
- Customer service - Integration with customer service and increase sales with proactive selling.
- Warehouse solutions – control the whole life cycle of your stock, from initial delivery to final despatch - goods in, goods out, stock transfers and stock takes.
- Stock control – maintain effective control of stock and gain insightful analysis, Search multiple store locations for inventory and shipping convenience.
- Returns – track, trace and manage returns efficiently, identify return trends.